Scanning is a process of converting hard copy such as paper documents, invoices into digital images which can be easily stored on computer and offer many benefits to companies:
- Saving storage space: your valuable office real estate will be released from paper file cabinets
- Having better data preservation: Your confidential information will stay secure and protected from damage of time or environment
- Saving time: it is much easier to retrieve, search and share in digital scanned documents rather than paper
- Improving your work processes: it is faster and more efficient to track and follow up digital files
Million pages of invoices, payments, contracts, books, technical documents, etc. to scan?
We develop a robust document scanning process with the support of modern and high-speed scanners combined with the latest separator and indexing software. Document scanning service of SAIGON BPO commits to handle up to 100.000 scanned images/day with various paper sizes from A5 to A0.
We can easily scale our document scanning service to your requirements and deliver to you the consistent high-quality scanned images which are well-organized and timebound as per commitment. SAIGON BPO operators comply to all steps in process from document preparation, scan to index ensuring that each page is scanned with the highest confidentiality and complete integrity of original documents.
How we scan your documents
The entire process operates in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2015 standards.
- Document preparation:
- Documents are removed by hand from their bindings, staples, paper clips and other attachments
- Inserting barcode or separator sheets allow scanners to identify different document formats
- Document scanning: put paper in scanners after the scanner settings have been adjusted to customer’s requirements as color, resolution, output format,…
- Quality control: rotate scanned images correctly, rescan images containing blurred information
- Indexing: use the automated recognition systems OCR/OMR/ICR to rename the digital files based on their features e.g. date, author, language, location ensuring to match up the original paper files
- Document completion: original paper documents are placed back in the binder and in the order in which received
Document scanning methods
1. Onsite scanning
This is an ideal solution for clients that need to digitalize documents with top confidentiality which are not allowed to be moved out of the archives.
Our onsite scanning teams are made up of dedicated professionals who can quickly set up a high-speed scanning environment at customers’ office or any location as their requirements.
2. Offsite scanning
This service is suitable for businesses with the office spaces. Our offsite scanning service aims to increase office space by converting paper forms into electronic version.
Our drivers can come and pick up paper documents at customer’s location. Once getting back to SAIGON BPO office, we implement scanning process which is under 24/7 surveillance by security camera system. Finally, we deliver the digital scan images and original paper documents to customer’s office.