Considering Document Processing?
You have a large volume of e.g. invoices, forms, surveys, samples and others? Your current workflow requires operations in processing and capturing data from these documents?
SAIGON BPO offers an end-to-end solution to enterprise which helps processing the large amount of information within their target budget and time requirements.
Cutting-edge technology applied:
- Intelligent platform in data processing
- Advanced recognition systems: OMR/OCR/ICR
- Automated system in eligibility control
Our professional and experienced operators work in 2 shifts and in many languages which assure to reach our time commitment.
How we process your documents
Our document processing services follow Quality Standard ISO 9001:2015 and Security Standard ISO 27001:2013. Generally, a document processing process comprises the following steps:
- Data entry: capture all the data from paper forms into computer systems
- Data processing:
- Check the validity of input based on customer’s standards
- Update changes on the existing database
- Quality control: ensure the number of raw documents matches the total amounts of valid data and invalid data
Data processing methods
This method is best for companies that own a specific application for document processing.
Data is processed by remote operators using their local computers to log on client’s system.
2. Offline (Asynchron)
This method is best for projects which need to digitize and capture information from images.
Offline project has strict quality control and high efficiency by combining our operators and software to capture data.
3. Online (Synchron)
This method is best for projects that need real time updates.
Our operators are able to enter data directly into client’s database via VPN, Citrix, HTTPs, etc.